Thank you for all submissions.
Abstracts can be submitted for oral presentations and posters. Please indicate your preference. Abstracts will be reviewed and the decision will be communicated. The best poster and best oral presentation will be awarded. The presenter should be present at the closing of the meeting when the prizes are awarded.
How to submit your abstract:
If you have already registered and opened an account you can Login.
If you do not have an account, register first.
For detailed instructions: please read the information on this page.
- Authors and affiliations – max. 8 authors per abstract
- Presenting Author underlined and including e-mail address
- Abstract of maximum 300 words, structured as:
- Background and aim
- Patients/materials and Methods
- Conclusion and Discussion
- Epidemiology and carcinogenesis
- Prognosis and serology HPV in OPSCC
- Treatment of HPV-OPSSC
- Therapy developments in HPV+ve OPSCC
- Future perspectives in HPV research
- Screening and prevention
Oral presentations are 8 minutes with 2 minutes discussion.
Due to the tight schedule, please limit the number of slides to 10.
Format: Powerpoint, in widescreen (16:9).
The exact timing of your oral presentation can be found in the definitive program schedule.
Poster presentations: All Poster presentors have received an email with the right instructions.